Mergers & Acquisitions
EBN is a recognized leader in merger and acquisition transactions, offering its clients the benefit of its wealth of international and Israeli experience, encompassing the full breadth of complex M&A transactions, whether public or private, friendly or hostile. EBN has represented principals and investors in structuring, negotiating and implementing all types of mergers and acquisitions of public and private Israeli companies, including joint ventures, spin-offs, tender offers, and public to private transactions. EBN provides fully integrated representation in cross-border transactions (relying on its multilingual legal team that includes members of the New York State Bar who have practiced with prominent U.S. law firms) and focuses on resolving issues, wherever and whenever they arise.
EBN's M&A team represented, among many others:
• Tene Investment Fund in the sale of its holdings in Netafim to the Permira Funds;
• Motorola in the sale of its holdings in Mirs to Altice;
• Nisko in the sale of its holdings in SC2 to Broadcom;
• MediaMind in its acquisition by DG FastChannel;
• Motorola in the acquisition of BitBand and various divestitures, including of its modules business and its holdings in Beeper;
• Cargal in the investment of the Bereshit Group in the company;
• Metro Motor in the investment of Karaso Motors in the company.
• Eden Springs (May Eden) in various acquisitions and divestitures in Europe;
• Starwood in the sale of the Sheraton-Moriah hotel chain to Azorim;
• One of the controlling shareholders of the IDB Group in the acquisition of its controlling stake;