In recent years, EBN’s hi-tech department represented clients in a large number of capital raisings and merger and acquisition transactions, among them significant and notable matters in the Israeli market.
The hi-tech department has extensive experience in all aspects of the hi-tech life cycle, providing a broad range of tailored legal services for start-ups and mature companies, many of which are considered leading companies in their field. To this capacity, we represent emerging and high-growth companies (including companies which we represented from their establishment), entrepreneurs, angel investors, venture capital funds, corporate ventures and leading Israeli and international companies.
Our vast experience spans across various industries, including cyber and security, IT, computer products, semiconductors, software, Internet, life sciences, big data, IOT and others.
Among our more notable and noticeable activity, as supported by international and domestic ranking guides and numerous publications, is advising client in complex mergers and acquisitions and IPO’s.
Covering the entire spectrum of the hi-tech industry, we are well positioned to provide the following:
- Counseling hi-tech companies on a wide range of legal matters, such as raising capital in Israel and abroad, corporate governance, protection of intellectual property, ongoing consultation of commercial matters, including licensing and technology agreements, development agreements, manufacturing agreements, OEM, joint ventures, etc.
- Representation of entrepreneurs and advising them, through the early stages of the company formation and incorporation, including on matters regarding place of incorporation, founders agreements, tax structure planning and more.
- Representing major Israeli and international venture capital funds corporate ventures, angel investors and leading international companies, in their investments in hi-tech companies and their realizations thereof.
The broad diversification of the firm’s work enables our clients access to relevant and coordinated legal advice in multiple areas of the law, including those involving labor law, securities and capital markets, antitrust, tax and litigation.
In recent years, EBN’s Hi-Tech group was involved in a large number of capital raising and mergers and acquisition transactions, such as:
- Representation of NSO Group Technologies in its ongoing activities and in its exit to a global private equity fund.
- Representation of Diwip and its founders on its sale to Imperus, a Canadian public company.
- Representation of MediaMind in an IPO on the United States’ NASDAQ Stock Market, and in the sale of the company to DG at a company valuation of 530 million dollars.
- Representation of Horizons in a number of investments in Israeli companies.
- Representation of Telefonica, SingTel, Mozilla and other in their investment in Everything.me.
- Representation of Motorola’s corporate venture (MSVC) in its investments in Israeli companies.
- Representation of various start-up companies in diverse industries (such as Kaymera, Cardiosonic, Diwip, NSO and many others).
- Representation of DFJ, DFJ Tamir Fishman, DFJ Tel Aviv and Giza in a number of investments in Israeli companies.
- Representation of Clal Biotechnology in various investments.