Representation in arbitration and mediation proceedings plays a central role in the activity of our firm’s Litigation Department. We represent corporations and business people in various alternative proceedings to resolve complex commercial disputes in Israel and beyond, and assist the firm’s clients in coming up with efficient, unique and creative resolutions to their business disputes.
We represent clients in arbitration and mediation proceedings in many and varied areas of law before Israeli, foreign and international tribunals, including the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC). Among others, we represent foreign plaintiffs and defendants who opt for alternative dispute resolution proceedings in Israel, while also assisting Israeli clients in managing the arbitration of international disputes outside of Israel.
The Department’s partners have unique expertise in all matters related to complex mediation and arbitration proceedings, primarily business-commercial arbitrations, whether as representing counsel or as arbitrators or mediators.
- Representation of Caesarstone in a 400-million-shekel arbitration.
- Representation of the MTS Consortium, which won the tender for construction and operation of the Red Line of the Light Rail in the Dan Region, in arbitration against the State of Israel.
- Representation of businessman Mr. Moti Ben-Moshe in arbitration in connection with control of the IDB conglomerate at a scope of one billion NIS.
- Representation of Maman in a major arbitration against the Israel Airports Authority.
- Representation in a major arbitration between heirs over the estate of a businessman who operated in the diamond industry.
- Management of arbitration as an appeal tribunal over an arbitrator’s award with regard to a dispute between two international companies concerning an alleged breach of a consulting agreement.