Pini is a lawyer and a certified mediator, specializes in litigation and alternative dispute resolution proceedings (ADR).
Pini’s practice includes, inter alia, legal representation in commercial, civil and administrative litigation.
Over the years Pini has accumulated significant experience in representing various clients (individuals and corporations) and conducting legal work for judges in all judicial instances – The Israeli Supreme Court, District Court and Magistrates Court.
2006-2007 NEVE TZEDEK ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION CENTER, ISRAEL Mediator Diploma.
2003-2007 THE COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT ACADEMIC STUDIES, LAW SCHOOL, ISRAEL LL.B. Magna Cum Laude
• Cited on the Dean’s List for Outstanding Academic Achievements, for four consequent years (2004-2007).
• The College of Management Law School Award for Academic Excellence – every year of studies (2004-2007).
• “Impact!” Scholarship for Excellent Combat IDF Soldiers (2004-2007).
• “Rotary” Award for Academic Excellence and Community Involvement (2005-2006).
• Member of a student delegation to Oxford University and the University of London, England (2006).
2018-2015 LAW CLERK AND LEGAL ADVISOR – COURTS OF THE CENTRAL DISTRICT (HON. JUST. I. S. SHILO AND R. KARLINSKY)
2010-2014 ASSOCIATE, LITIGATION DEP. – TULCHINSKY STERN MARCIANO COHEN LEVITSKI & CO.
2009-2010 LEGAL CLERK FOR HONORABLE JUSTICE ISAAC AMIT – THE SUPREME COURT OF ISRAEL
LEGAL INTERN – S .HOROWITZ & CO.
2007-2008 PROJECTS AND ASSETS MANAGER – THE SAPIR ORGANIZATION, ACAPULCO, MEXICO
2006-2007 TEACHING AND RESEARCH ASSISTANT TO DEAN TAMAR GIDRON AND TO PROF. SUZIE NAVOT – THE COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT ACADEMIC STUDIES,
LAW SCHOOL, Israel
2005-2007 MEMBER OF THE EDITORIAL BOARD – “HAMISHPAT” LAW REVIEW
2001-2002 ISRAELI PRIME MINISTER OFFICE
Hebrew; English; Georgian