Roy Harash is a partner, and heads the real estate department of Erdinast, Ben Nathan, Toledano & Co..
Roy has an extensive experience in a wide variety of aspects of the real estate field, including, inter alia, complex real estate transactions, initiation of residential, commercial and office projects, urban renewal, hotels, planning and construction, financing of real estate projects and the Israel Land Authority.
Roy’s clients include some of the leading real estate companies in Israel, banks, entrepreneurs and private clients.
Roy is a leading real estate attorney and his areas of expertise include:
- Legal advice regarding various real estate transactions, including sale and purchase transactions, combination transactions, purchase groups, acquisition and operation of gas stations, purchase of commercial centers, Evacuation & Construction, National Outline Plan 38, and representation of contractors and entrepreneurs in residential, commercial and office projects.
- Advising entrepreneurs in promoting residential, commercial and office projects, from the early stages of the project to its completion, including, inter alia, accompanying the purchase of land, promoting planning procedures, engagements with contractors and consultants, construction of the project, marketing, sales and registration of rights.
- Legal advice with respect to commercial centers, including providing ongoing consulting to such clients.
- Legal advice regarding hotels, including acquisition of hotels, construction of hotels, management and operational agreements etc.
- Accompanying publication of tenders and bids for the sale and purchase of lands.
- Legal advice regarding real estate aspects related to infrastructure and renewable energy projects.
Roy accompanies and consults the urban housing and development clinic, IDC Herzliya.
Prior to his current position, Roy was a partner at a boutique firm which specializes in real estate and planning and construction.
LL.B. (Magna Cum Laude), The Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya, 2003.
B.A. Business Administration - Financing (Magna Cum Laude), The Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya, 2003.