Viva is a partner in the firm’s corporate and M&A department.
Viva’s practice is focused on domestic and cross-border M&A, investment transactions in the hi-tech arena are representation of technology companies. Viva’s business orientation and in-depth understanding of market trends makes her the ideal professional for handling business complexities requiring creative legal solutions.
Viva represents foreign and domestic clients, capital funds and angel investors. She handles their transactions, both in Israel and abroad. Viva also advises start-up companies, throughout their life cycle and in their day-to-day activity, which includes joint ventures, licensing agreements, distribution agreements, sale and procurement agreements and other.
Viva also has specific expertise and is highly experienced in providing legal advice on all aspects of designing and implementing management, employees and service providers compensation plans, equity based incentive plans, performance based awards and other awards schemes, including in obtaining tax rulings from the Israel Tax Authority in connection therewith.
- Representation of XIO Group, a global private equity firm, in its potential acquisition of Meitav Dash, a leading Israeli investment house, for NIS 1.5 Billion.
- Representing Magma Venture Partners, Vertex Ventures, Samsung Catalyst, and SBI Group, in the US$430 Million sale of their holdings in Argus Cyber Security to Continental.
- Representing Magma Venture Partners, Horizons Ventures, DFJ, Tamir Fishman and Iris Capital, in the US$200 Million divestiture of Hola Networks to EMK Capital.
- Representation of Solel Boneh, one of the largest construction and civil engineering companies in Israel, controlled by Shikun & Binui, in its acquisition of Menorah Izu Aharon, a leading company in the field of train and transportation infrastructure, traffic control and electro mechanics systems.
- Representation of ExtraHoldings (controlled by Moti Ben Moshe) in the acquisition of a controlling stake in Blue Square, a holding company operating in the field of real estate, energy and others, for NIS 1.2 billion, which included the delisting of Blue Square from the New York Stock Exchange, and establishing a complex large-scale creditor’s arrangement.
- Representing NSO Group Technologies in its ongoing activities and in its exit to a global private equity fund.
- Representing various start-up companies in diverse industries, such as Kaymera, NSO, kwik, Metis, Ci-oT Wi and numerous others.
- Representing Founders Group in their multiple investments in Israel and the U.S.
- Representing Horizons Ventures, Magma Venture Partners, DFJ and DFJ Tamir Fishman in a number of investments in Israeli and U.S. companies.
- Representing MedOne, a leading cloud service provider.
- Representing clients in the licensing of technology and intellectual property rights from various Israeli university research centers.
- Representing eBay in data protection and privacy matters in the context of its ventures and transactions in Israel.
LL.B. (magna cum laude), the Interdisciplinary Center, 2000.
B.A. in Business Administration (magna cum laude), the Interdisciplinary Center, 2000.
Associate, Meitar, Liquornik, Geva, Leshem Tal, 2002 – 2004.
Associate, Danziger, Klagsbald & Co., 2005 – 2006.