EBN is recognized as one of the most respected and experienced international corporate and commercial practices in Israel.
Our team advises on the full spectrum of corporate and commercial engagements, and due to our full-service capabilities and significant scope of complex transactional engagements, our firm is recognized as one of Israel’s most distinguished corporate and commercial law firms. We are consistently in the top ranks by local and international legal guides.
EBN regularly advises on the largest and most complex corporate transactions with a focus on cross-border and multi-jurisdictional transactions in which we particularly excel.
In addition to our unparalleled transactional practice, our day-to-day corporate and commercial work stream includes counseling with respect to a variety of issues relating to the conduct of ongoing business operations in Israel, including support to in-house legal departments, advising on legislation and regulatory issues, advising foreign entities in doing business in Israel, shareholders arrangements, capitalization, corporate governance, implementation of various award schemes and equity-based incentive plans, strategic alliances, joint ventures and partnerships, corporate finance, public and private debt and equity investments, drafting, negotiating and structuring contractual agreements and relations with domestic and international partners, manufacturers, customers, suppliers and distributors.
Our dedicated and highly-regarded corporate team has great experience and expertise in providing integrated advice and services across a spectrum of practice areas to a wide array of clients, providing them with creative and constructive solutions to face today’s challenges in a global marketplace. Our client base, which reflects the firm’s breadth of skills, experience and commitment to client service, is of a wide array of industries and includes foreign and domestic corporations, publicly-held and private companies, private equity firms, financial institutions and many other small and medium-size clients and organizations.
Our strong integrated teamwork enables us to efficiently manage the numerous issues that can arise in all forms of commercial operations and corporate engagements as well as to support a top-tier transactional practice for the benefit of our clients. We are proud of our extensive industry expertise and local market knowledge combined with international deal execution skills and global relations and reputation, which provides our clients with outstanding value and results.
- Representation of Bank Mizrahi Tefahot Ltd. in its acquisition of Union Bank of Israel Ltd. at a value of NIS 1.4 billion.
- Representation of Permira, one of the largest European private equity funds.
- Representation of Apax Partners, a global private equity investment group.
- Representation of XIO Group, a multi-billion dollar alternative investment firm.
- Representation of Tene Investment Funds, an Israeli leading private equity fund.
- Representation of Mizrahi Tefahot Bank, Israel’s third largest bank by assets.
- Representation of Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises, Israel’s leading cement producer.
- Representation of Netafim Ltd., a global leading irrigation company.
- Representation of Taavura Holdings Ltd., Israel’s largest road haulage and logistics company.