Eyal Wiesel is a partner in the corporate and M&A department.
Eyal specializes in M&A transactions, corporate and commercial law, high-tech companies, and venture funding transactions.
Eyal provides ongoing corporate counseling to corporations through all stages of development on a wide variety of corporate and commercial matters, including venture funding transactions, commercial agreements and corporate advice.
- Representation of the XIO Group in the sale of Lumenis Ltd. to BPEA fund in consideration of more than US$ 1 billion.
- Representation of the Tene Funds in various transactions for the acquisition of companies in the Israeli industry.
- Representation of Magma Venture Partners and other venture capital funds in the sale of Argus Cyber Security to Continental for US$ 430 million.
- Representation of Mizrahi-Tefahot Bank in its acquisition of Union Bank for approximately US $400 million.
- Representation of Mr. David Wiessman, in the acquisition of the Israeli gas station chain, Sonol Israel Ltd., from Azrieli Group Ltd. for NIS364 million.
- Acquisition of Lumenis Ltd. by the XIO Group in consideration of approximately US$ 514 million.
- Acquisition of 25% of Mashav (sole shareholder of Nesher, a major cement manufacturer) by Clal Industries Ltd. from the Irish conglomerate CRH Europe.
- Acquisition of Hyperion Therapeutics, Inc. by Horizon Pharma plc for approximately US$ 1.1 billion.
- Sale by the Tene funds and the other shareholders of S.C.R. (Engineers) Ltd., to Allflex Group, in consideration for US$250 million.
- Representation of New Dorgas Ltd., the gas company of the Dor-Alon Group, in its acquisitions of companies and operations in the gas industry.
- Sale of the publicly traded shell company of I.P.C. Oil and Gas Holdings and the transfer of its operations to a private company.
- Representation of Strauss Holdings Ltd. in the sale of Glidat Strauss Ltd. to Unilever.
LL.B., Interdisciplinary Center, Herzliya, 2012
LL.M., Interdisciplinary Center, Herzliya, 2013
B.A. in Government, Interdisciplinary Center, Herzliya, 2012