Shay is a partner in our firm’s corporate and M&A department and the high-tech department.
Shay’s practice is focused on domestic and cross-border M&A transactions, corporate finance, high tech and investment transactions, representing both foreign and domestic entities in acquisitions and doing business in Israel in a wide array of sectors.
In addition, Shay represents entrepreneurs and early stage companies in the technology sector in their various stages of growth.
Prior to joining EBN in 2016, Shay was a partner in the private equity practice of a leading Israeli law firm.
- Representation of Foretellix Ltd. in $14M financing round.
- Representation of Taya Ventures in seed financing round of Stanga Games INC.
- Representation of Arbe Robotics Ltd. in $10M financing round.
- Representation of Permira in the acquisition of Cisco’s Service Provider Video Software Solutions (SPVSS) business.
- Representation of Foretellix Ltd. in its seed financing round.
- Representation of FIDO Money Lending Limited, in a financing transaction with the German Development Finance Institution (DEG).
- Representation of Arbe Robotics Ltd. in its Round A Financing.
- Representation of Mizrahi-Tefahot Bank and Menorah in a cross-border syndicated financing transaction of Polymer Logistics NV.
- Representation of Gebr. Heinemann in a joint venture with James Richardson, in connection with the tender issued by the Israeli Airport Authority (IAA) to operate duty free shops (LTPCC) in Terminal 3 and Terminal 1 at Ben-Gurion Airport.
- Representation of Shultz Catering in a refinance transaction with Bank Leumi.
- Representation of Extra Holdings in the acquisition of Alon Blue Square Group, and the debt settlement of Alon Blue Square Group with its financial creditors.
- Representation of Toluna Group in the acquisition of Crossense Ltd.
- Representation of Nesher Cement in the sale of its Har-Tuv plant.
- Representation of Rami Levi in the acquisition of retail stores.
- Representation of XIO Fund in the acquisition of Lumenis Ltd.
- Representation of AMPL Group, in the sale of its controlling stake in Eltek Ltd.
- Representation of Pelephone Communications Ltd. in a supply and maintenance of its LTE system from Ericsson Israel Ltd.
- Representation of the controlling shareholder of Nilit in connection with the acquisition by Leumi Partners of 20% of Nilit from Markstone Capital Partners.
- Representation of S1 Corporation, a NASDAQ corporation, in a stock-for-stock merger transaction with Fundtech Ltd.
- Representation of the shareholders of Taptica Ltd. in the sale of Taptica Ltd. to Marimedia Ltd. (AIM: MARI).
- Representation of an Israeli publisher in the acquisition of “Maariv” newspaper.
- Representation of Apax Partners as the controlling shareholder of Tnuva before the Israeli banks in refinancing transaction.
LL.B., Cum Laude, Tel-Aviv University, 2005