Shay is a partner in our firm’s Corporate and M&A Department and Co-Head of the Telecoms and Media Department.
Shay was recognized in the LEGAL 500 ranking edition (2019).
- Representation of Foretellix Ltd. in its financing rounds.
- Representation of Arbe Robotics Ltd. in its financing rounds.
- Representation of Mishkei Emek Beit-Shean, Mishkei Emek-Izrael and Pituach Hagalil in joining Mishkei Solar Energies, a partnership operating in the field of Renewable Energies.
- Representation of Permira in the acquisition of Cisco’s Service Provider Video Software Solutions (SPVSS) business.
- Representation of Taya Ventures in the financing of Stanga Games INC.
- Representation of FIDO Money Lending Limited, in a financing transaction with the German Development Finance Institution (DEG).
- Representation of Mizrahi-Tefahot Bank and Menorah in a cross-border syndicated financing transaction of Polymer Logistics NV.
- Representation of Gebr. Heinemann in a joint venture with James Richardson, in connection with the tender issued by the Israeli Airport Authority (IAA) to operate duty free shops (LTPCC) in Terminal 3 and Terminal 1 at Ben-Gurion Airport.
- Representation of Shultz Catering in a refinance transaction with Bank Leumi.
- Representation of Extra Holdings in the acquisition of Alon Blue Square Group, and the debt settlement of Alon Blue Square Group with its financial creditors.
- Representation of Toluna Group in the acquisition of Crossense Ltd.
- Representation of Nesher Cement in the sale of its Har-Tuv plant.
- Representation of XIO Fund in a going private transaction for the acquisition of Lumenis Ltd.
- Representation of AMPL Group, in the sale of its controlling stake in Eltek Ltd.
- Representation of Pelephone Communications Ltd. in a supply and maintenance of its LTE system from Ericsson Israel Ltd.
LL.B., Cum Laude, Tel-Aviv University, 2005