Shay is a partner in our firm’s Corporate and M&A Department and Co-Head of the Telecoms and Media Department.
Shay was recognized in the LEGAL 500 ranking edition (2019).
- Representation of Foretellix Ltd. in $14M financing round.
- Representation of Taya Ventures in seed financing round of Stanga Games INC.
- Representation of Arbe Robotics Ltd. in $10M financing round.
- Representation of Permira in the acquisition of Cisco’s Service Provider Video Software Solutions (SPVSS) business.
- Representation of Foretellix Ltd. in its seed financing round.
- Representation of FIDO Money Lending Limited, in a financing transaction with the German Development Finance Institution (DEG).
- Representation of Arbe Robotics Ltd. in its Round A Financing.
- Representation of Mizrahi-Tefahot Bank and Menorah in a cross-border syndicated financing transaction of Polymer Logistics NV.
- Representation of Gebr. Heinemann in a joint venture with James Richardson, in connection with the tender issued by the Israeli Airport Authority (IAA) to operate duty free shops (LTPCC) in Terminal 3 and Terminal 1 at Ben-Gurion Airport.
- Representation of Shultz Catering in a refinance transaction with Bank Leumi.
- Representation of Extra Holdings in the acquisition of Alon Blue Square Group, and the debt settlement of Alon Blue Square Group with its financial creditors.
- Representation of Toluna Group in the acquisition of Crossense Ltd.
- Representation of Nesher Cement in the sale of its Har-Tuv plant.
- Representation of Rami Levi in the acquisition of retail stores.
- Representation of XIO Fund in the acquisition of Lumenis Ltd.
- Representation of AMPL Group, in the sale of its controlling stake in Eltek Ltd.
- Representation of Pelephone Communications Ltd. in a supply and maintenance of its LTE system from Ericsson Israel Ltd.
- Representation of the controlling shareholder of Nilit in connection with the acquisition by Leumi Partners of 20% of Nilit from Markstone Capital Partners.
- Representation of S1 Corporation, a NASDAQ corporation, in a stock-for-stock merger transaction with Fundtech Ltd.
- Representation of the shareholders of Taptica Ltd. in the sale of Taptica Ltd. to Marimedia Ltd. (AIM: MARI).
- Representation of an Israeli publisher in the acquisition of “Maariv” newspaper.
- Representation of Apax Partners as the controlling shareholder of Tnuva before the Israeli banks in refinancing transaction.
LL.B., Cum Laude, Tel-Aviv University, 2005