Arik is a partner in our litigation and in our antitrust and competition departments. Arik has a successful track record in commercial litigation, representing corporations and individuals in commercial, civil and administrative litigation before all courts, as well as in arbitration and mediation.
Arik has been involved in shareholder disputes in public and private companies, class actions, derivative claims, as well as in complex commercial disputes in many fields, including banking, communications, insurance, tourism, shipping, real estate, gas and oil exploration, industry, technology and more.
Arik has gained significant experience in cooperation with the M&A department of our firm in large mergers and acquisitions, assessing the risks of pending litigation proceedings to the target companies.
Arik also specializes in Antitrust and competition Law and represents corporations before the competition Commissioner and the competition Tribunal, advising on a range of issues, including restrictive arrangements, monopolies, concentration groups and mergers. Arik represented clients before the competition Tribunal in appeals challenging declarations of monopoly and merger blockings.
Due to his complete proficiency in Russian language, Arik represents Russian-speaking clients of our firm in the fields of his expertise.
- Representation of Bank Mizrahi Tefahot in litigation and antitrust proceedings regarding its acquisition of Union Bank of Israel at a value of NIS 1.4 billion.
- Representation of Qualcomm Inc. in multi-million antitrust class action.
- Representation of Sabre Corporation in antitrust litigation.
- Representation of Mr. Michael Mirilashvilli, prominent Israeli businessman, in commercial dispute in amount of around NIS 100 million.
- Representation on Mr. Ron Itzhaki, prominent Israeli real-estate developer, in numerous commercial disputes.
- Representation of prominent Israeli corporations – Bezeq, Yes, Rami Levi, Israeli Aerospace Industries, Africa Israel, Halman Aldubi, IDI Insurance, Rad Binat and others – in litigation matters, including class actions.
LL.B. (magna cum laude), Tel Aviv University, 2008.
Law Clerk to the Hon. Justice Asher Grunis, Supreme Court of Israel
Member of editorial board of Tel Aviv University Law Review “Iyunei Mishpat”
Arik Brenneisen, “Discovery Proceedings Prior to Derivative Claim“ (Forthcoming in Grunis Book, 2021) (with Noam Zamir) (in Hebrew).
Hebrew, English, Russian