Our firm has extensive experience guiding and advising Israeli based entities in their establishment, expansion, and partnerships in China, and facilitating their fruition of the country’s promising opportunities. On the same token, we frequently act as counsel to prominent Chinese entities and investors, in the seeking and realization of their projects in Israel, be it in the technology or other leading sectors in Israel. Our in-depth knowledge and presence in the Israeli transactional market allow us to provide valuable legal and business insights to our Chinese clients, in every aspect of their journey.
Our firm has a rich practice comprised of unparalleled and distinguished lawyers specializing in international commercial and transactional affairs. We offer a comprehensive service, working seamlessly with our firm’s various other expertise practices, enabling us to handle full scale collaborations and investments involving internationally renowned Chinese entities, both in Israel and in China.
Through our various ventures with our Chinese clients and partners, we have attained the skills and learnt the specifics of what it takes to succeed in transactions in China, including acquiring an understanding of the country’s culture, business mentality, legal frameworks and local administrative and regulatory implications. We have developed relationships with various players in the market in China and benefit from the resources acquired over the years.
We offer a wide range of legal services and assistance to Chinese entities and investors looking to explore opportunities in Israel. Our comprehensive services include:
- M&A and cross border transactions involving Chinese investors and funds
- Private Equity and Venture Capital investments
- Joint ventures and collaborations with local entities
- Filing patent applications and trademark registrations in China
- Infrastructure solutions, including BOT projects, establishment of factories, production facilities
- Representation of High-Tech companies and ‘start-ups’ in their dealings with Chinese investors
- Distribution agreements, licensing agreements, and other retail related agreements
- Representation of Chinese purchasers before the Innovation Authority (formerly the Office of the Chief Scientist), the Capital Market Authorities, and others
- Performing due diligence processes
- Representation of XIO Group, a Shanghai-based private equity firm, in the potential acquisition of Meitav Dash, a leading Israeli investment house, for NIS1.5 Billion.
- Representation of Sirius Insurance and its controlling shareholder, China Minsheng Investment Group (CMIG), in the acquisition of a control stake in Phoenix Insurance.
- Representation of Ningxia Qinglong Pipes Industry Co., Ltd. (traded on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange) in connection with certain contemplated acquisitions in Israel.
- Handling the acquisition of a controlling interest in Partner Communications by the Saban Group in consideration for approximately US$400 million from the Chinese conglomerate, Hutchison Whampoa.
- Representation of Xsight Systems, a leading provider of cutting-edge airport runway management solutions, in a governmental bidding process in respect of the installation of a major system at the new Beijing Daxing International Airport.
- Representation of Nisko Electricity in corporate and banking aspects related to a Hong Kong-based subsidiary.
- Representation of BFree, the international baby products vendor, in a joint venture with Polybell (Guangzhou) Limited regarding manufacturing and distribution of BFree’s products throughout the PRC.