Erdinast, Ben Nathan, Toledano & Co. has been at the heart of M&A activity in a competitive Israeli market since the department was founded 25 years ago. This respected track record combines with the extensive international experience, professionally and educationally, of EBN’s partners and associates and ensures Israeli and global clients receive a comprehensive and first rate service in their domestic and outbound activity.
The length and level of experience clients receive is further boosted by the wide-ranging advice from EBN’s other recognized departments, including tax, employment, antitrust, real estate, private equity and intellectual property, to meet the specific needs of a vast domestic and international clientele.
These advantages ensure that EBN is instructed on the more complex M&A transactions in the Israeli market, especially in sectors where EBN has a stronghold, such as telecoms, hi-tech, cyber security and funds. We advise on the structuring, negotiating, due diligence, governmental filings and implementing of an M&A transaction as well as on joint ventures, spin-offs, tender offers, take-over bids, public to private transactions and cross-border transactions.
The numerous multifaceted transactions on which EBN has advised include acting for:
- NSO in one of the largest private equity deals of 2014, a deal in which NSO was acquired by a leading foreign investment fund;
- Tene Investment Fund in the sale of its holdings in Netafim to Permira Funds;
- Motorola in the sale of its holdings in Mirs to Altice;
- Nisko in the sale of its holdings in SC2 to Broadcom;
- MediaMind in its acquisition by DG FastChannel;
- and Eden Springs (May Eden) in its acquisition by Rhone Capital;
This unparalelled expertise, our focus on client service and personal relationships with clients are among the reasons many of our clients have been with us for more than 20 years.